- Wageningen Life Sciences has free access to DutchGrid, over 1000 cores, with 200 cores in Wageningen, for more information, see SURFSARA@WUR
- Using the Citrix client@WUR (remote Windows desktop for Linux/OSX)
- Pjotr and Theo are at FOSDEM 2011 in Brussels. 3+4 February.
- BioNode - creating a Debian VM for the Cloud
- Cluster/GRID and CLOUD Computing@WUR
- linux4lunch 4/8 13:00 hrs at Forum
- WURLUG attendance at the AID student-fair
- At the stand we will promote Linux and Open Standards
- Proposed WUR Mini-symposium on Linux/OS/X in the new academic year 2009/2010. Topics:
- Set up a Linux and OS/X desktop, or laptop, at WUR (settings, mail etc.)
- What are FB/ICT and the Library doing with Linux?
- Scientists on Linux (experiences)
- Access to a WUR Linux cluster for calculations
- Cloud computing using Linux
- Pjotr, Theo and Leon were at FOSDEM 2009 in Brussels. 7+8 February.
- Occasionally people programming in Linux meet up at Hack@WUR on the 2nd or 4th Tuesday of the month 1900 hrs at De Zaaier, Heerenstraat 33. Track the mailing list for announcements and drop in! No rules.
- Old news
Other important pages: